Swiss-Garden Golf Resort
& Spa Damai Laut
Swiss-Garden Golf Resort & Spa Damai Laut is located about 30 minutes drive away from Lumut, the harbour town that you will encounter when you take a speed boat to Pangkor Island or Pangkor Laut. This 4-Star resort was awarded with "Excellence in Hotel Services" at the Malaysia Tourism Awards 2005/2006.
This resort offers 288 rooms that spread over an area of 425 acres and is surrounded by greenery at one side and Straits of Malacca at the other side. The resort overlooks Pulau Pangkor, another popular tourist destination. The enchanting Dindings River estuary is located to the south and the Teluk Kapiah Forest reserve towards the north.
The panoramic aerial view of Swiss-Garden Golf Resort & Spa Damai Laut.
The view of Pangkor Island from the resort.
Some of the facilities you can find here include:
- A Swimming pool.
- Tennis courts.
- Sauna (RM 10/person).
- Indoor Jacuzzi (RM 10/person).
- Fitness center.
- Child care center.
- Snooker (RM 13/hour).
- 18 hole, 72 par golf course.
- Samsara Spa. This traditional Balinese massage uses natural ingredients to rejuvenate your tired body. Various packages are available to cater for your needs.
If you are into outdoor and water sports adventures, the following activities can be arranged by the resort. Remember to make your booking in advance.
- Sunset cruise.
- Harbor cruise.
- Island hopping.
- Speedboat to Pangkor Island.
- Walker Bay Sailboat.
- Dinghy sailing.
- Speedboat joyriding.
- Night jungle trekking.
- Team building activities.
The Swiss-Garden Golf Resort & Damai Laut Samsara Spa to pamper your tired body.
Food & Beverages
- THE GARDEN TERRACE restaurant that overlooks the sea offers a wide varieties of Malaysian and Western cuisine.
- THE NOODLE HOUSE offers Chinese cuisine for lunch and a delightful steamboat buffet dinner.
- THE BLOSSOM COURTYARD PAN ASIAN RESTAURANT that specializes in exquisite Pan Asian cuisine will thrill your palates with meticulously prepared fusion dishes in addition to a variety of other tantalizing creations.
- THE BLUE CHIP LOUNGE is superb for enjoying the daily newspaper with a long cool drink at a totally relaxed pace.
- THE GAYAM SEAFOOD BARBECUE AND BAR is the perfect venue for that truly memorable dining experience. Sitting on stilts on a rock outcrop overlooking the Straits of Malacca, the quintessential ambience is created by the gentle lull of sea breezes and the sound of waves gently crashing on the beach.
THE Gayam Seafood Barbeque and Bar experience.
- THE NINETEENTH KARAOKE LOUNGE features an advanced, computerized set-up for a quicker selection of more than 3,500 songs in English, Malay, Chinese and Japanese allowing anyone to browse and choose songs by artiste or song title with ease.
Each room at the resort has a private balcony that overlooks the lush tropical rainforest greeneries or the sea. The amenities provided in each of the room include:
- coffee and tea making facilities.
- TV with 24-hour Movie Channel and satellite television.
- Electronic door lock.
- Individually controlled air-conditioning.
- IDD telephone.
- In-room safe.
The view of a typical Deluxe Twin Room.
The Deluxe King Room.
Getting To Swiss-Garden Golf Resort & Spa, Damai Laut
The resort is easily accessible by road via the North-South Expressway. If you are coming from the north, exit at Changkat Jering and turn off at Trong. Drive through Pantai Remis and Segari to the resort.
If you are traveling from the south, exit at Bidor, bypass Teluk Intan and head for Sitiawan/Manjung district. From here it is only another half hour to the resort.